We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced IT professional for a full-time opportunity within our Central Office (CO). As part of our CO, you will be responsible for the provisioning, oversight, and ongoing maintenance that supports the overall integrity of our complex network and the sophisticated systems that our services are delivered over. The successful candidate will possess strong analytical and organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in high-pressure problem-solving situations.
A Day In the Life of a CO Tech:
- Restore or repair service-affecting issues. May dispatch, escalate or refer requests to other departments.
- Program and provision equipment for customer installations.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repairs of central office equipment.
- Assist with projects in other departments or as assigned by your supervisor.
- Respond to both customer and employee calls related to Solarus services. Obtain pertinent information through fact-finding and consultation and evaluate and assess customer-reported issues. Work directly with customers on providing status updates and ensuring services have been restored.
- Continuously learn and adapt to new equipment, technology, and platforms.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Education: An associate's degree in IT/Telephony and/or two or more years of equivalent work experience.
- Two years of experience using Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude to evaluate, test, and repair sophisticated equipment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Live within 30 minutes of our office.
- Ability to work weekends, overtime, call-outs, and scheduled night shifts.
So what are the Benefits of working at Solarus?
- 401k with generous employer matching.
- Health, vision & dental insurance available immediately.
- Paid time off.
- Discounted employee services within our service area.
- Extremely competitive wages in the telecommunications industry.